GIG GOBLIN Ltd
What Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site, App or Services.
What information We Collect Directly From You
The information that we collect from you depends on whether you are an artist or a user seeking to book an artist, as well if you are on our Site and your interaction with our Services, and may include the following:
• Artists. You may register your band through our Site. To do so, we will collect: your name, picture, email address, phone number, post code, artist or band name, and the financial information for the artist or band. We will also collect any information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as audio and video files, a biography, or an hourly rate. We use a third party to store your financial information, and do not maintain it in our systems.
• Users. We will request your Business name, address, contact name and credit or debit card information. You also have the option of telling us about your favourite artists and rating artists you have viewed
Information We Collect From Social Networking Sites
If you choose to log in through Facebook Connect, we will collect information available through your public Facebook profile, including profile picture, friends, interests and likes, home location, and gender. We store the information that we receive from Facebook with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
What Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect information, such as the following, about your use of our Services (on our Site) through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type; your location (geolocation), operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens you view. you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
We may combine information collected automatically with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary goals in collecting your Personal information or Usage information are to enhance your experience using the Services and to help support local artists.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
• To provide our Services to you (e.g., for our Artists, to display information about your band, and, for users, to tell you about upcoming events, profile Artists; to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service purposes.
• To better understand how users access and use our Service; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site.
• To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you (including via email) about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes.
• To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information (which includes information about artists, users, and other visitors of our Site, unless specifically limited below), including personal information, as follows:
• ARTISTS. If you are an artist, any information that you submit about your band (with the exception of payment information) will be available on our Site and App to other users of our Services, including other Artists. Interested persons will be able to view your profile, listen to music, and review any other information that you choose to submit to us.
• GIG GOBLIN Users. If a user submits information about an Artist, such as a review or a comment, that information will be available to all other users of our Site and our App. When you submit a comment, your user name will be posted along with your comment; the amount that you paid for the artist also may be visible.
• SERVICE PROVIDERS. We may disclose your information to vendors, service providers, contractors, agents, or other entities who perform functions on our behalf, including entities that process payment information on our behalf as well as assist us with IT, marketing, and other functions.
• AFFILIATES. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries for research, marketing and other purposes consistent with this Policy.
• NON-AFFILIATES. We may disclose your information with non-affiliated third parties, who may use the information to market or advertise to you products of services that they think would be of interest for you.
We also may share your information under the following circumstances:
• Business Aquired or merged. Should Gig Goblin be acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to another entity.
• In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
• To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track.(DNT) Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, we will not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Third-Party Analytics. We or our service providers use automated devices and applications to evaluate use of our Site and App. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We or our service.
Third-Party Ad Networks
We may use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements on our Site, to assist us in displaying advertisements on third-party websites, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on your visits to our Site as well as other websites. This enables us and these third parties to target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you might be interested.
You may opt out of many third-party ad networks.
We invite you to post content to our Service, including your comments, video, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Services. If you post content to our Services, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Services. If you post your own content on our Site, App or Services, your posting may become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for their information practices.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information we collect. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can be 100% effective. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, mobile device and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
We are not responsible for any lost or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorised password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information in your account settings on our Site or in our App. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You have the right to opt out of such emails.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavour to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.